My sport hobbies


 MY SPORT HOBBIES 

THEN JUST SWWEAT, MORE THAN JUST FUN

Sports aren’t just a way to stay active for me—they’re little pockets of joy that fit into my busy days. The three I stick to most? Running, badminton, and yoga. Each serves a different purpose, but together they keep me balanced, both physically and mentally.
Running is my “me time.” Three mornings a week, I lace up my shoes and jog along the river near my place. It’s not about speed or distance; it’s about escaping the noise of emails and to-do lists. The sound of my steps and the early sun make it feel like a quiet meditation, and by the end, I’m ready to tackle the day.
Badminton and yoga round things out perfectly. Every Saturday, I play badminton with friends at the community gym—we’re not pros, just a group laughing through missed shots and high-fiving silly wins. Yoga, on the other hand, is my calm. It eases my desk-bound back pain and teaches me to slow down, something I rarely do otherwise. These hobbies aren’t just about moving my body—they’re about keeping my mind happy, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SCHOOL LIFE

MISSING AT UKM

GO TO TAKE PHOTOS